Yes, it’s that time of year again! I know that you’re probably inundated with posts about Christmas gifts at the moment, but I love buying gifts for people (even the pretend virtual kind), so I couldn’t resist sharing some of my gift picks with you too. I always try to get all my Christmas shopping done by the end of November, to avoid the crazy rush during December, so why not get started now?
I’ve tried to choose items that will be easily accessible to most South African shoppers, either because the shops can be found in most malls, or because the items are available online. I’ve also tried to include items that will fit within most budgets.
My first gift list has items for the ladies in your life – moms, sisters, daughters, friends, teachers and colleagues. Over the next week or so I’ll be posting ideas for the men, teens and kiddies too. Enjoy your shopping!
- Candle in frosted glass jar, R69 from @Home.
- Vineyard Peach Body Buter, R139 from The Body Shop.
- Printed ceramic jar, R375 from Woolworths.
- Printed scarf, R160 from Poetry.
- Glass teapot, R125 from Poetry.
- Le Creuset Batter Bowl, R320 from Yuppiechef.
- Tea crate, R195 from Yuppiechef.
- Ceramic ring bowl, R120 from In Good Company.
- Design Sponge at Home, R400 from In Good Company.
- Hand and nail cream, R49.95 from Woolworths.
- Le Creuset Cappuccino Mug, R95 from Yuppiechef.
- Floral scatter cushion, R99.99 from Mr Price Home.
- Every Day Memory Book, R195 from In Good Company.
- Beaded bangles, R69.95 from Woolworths.
- Wooden photo frame, R199 from Poetry.