I mentioned in my cork trivet post that I had bought an entire shoe box full of wine corks – so I had to find something to do with all of them! I decided to make a fun cork pin board for my desk.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- wine corks (about 40 corks for an A4-sized board)
- cardboard/wood of desired size
- craft knife
- cutting board
- craft glue/adhesive
- craft paint
- paint brush
- Chop up the corks into slices of roughly 1cm, using the craft knife.
- Stick the pieces onto your cardboard/wood. I used the back of an old photo frame which had broken, so that the board can stand up on its own.
- Once the glue has dried, paint a design on the corks – I did a heart, but you could also do a chevron pattern, a circle, or whatever your heart desires!