It’s time for the third installment of my collaboration with Cotton Candi! Today I’m sharing how to make washi tape heart bunting. It makes the perfect accessory for a party or kid’s room.
What you’ll need:
· Cardboard hearts (pre-bought, or print your own)
· Selection of washi tape from Cotton Candi
· Scissors or craft knife
1. Cover each heart with strips of washi tape (horizontally, vertically or diagonally)
2. Cut around the edges with a pair of scissors or craft knife
3. Use a piece of washi tape to stick the hearts to some string or twine, hang up, and enjoy!
PS, if you feel so inclined, please remember to click on the big red button on the right to vote for Things Dee Loves in the SA Blog awards. Thank you!