I came across the beautiful Silvery online jewellery store a couple of months ago, and since then I’ve been eyeing out their site every week, adding things to my wish list! I was fortunate enough to receive some of their pieces for my birthday recently (yay for friends who Pinterest-stalk!), and I’m really excited to share this online gem with you today. Here’s a little about the ladies behind Silvery:
Silvery was born in South Africa in 2014 and founded by Cindy Bezuidenhout who has a passion for beautiful and striking high quality silver and gold jewellery. In 2015, Cindy teamed up with her sister-in-law, Shelley Bezuidenhout, to take Silvery to further heights.
Cindy, has always had an amazing eye for stunning jewellery pieces. She truly knows how to find the gems. She decided to share her findings with others who would love them as much as she does. It was amazing, and terrifying, to see the incredible response to her jewellery store within a year! It was also amazing to connect with so many beautiful people who share the same passion as she does.
Shelley is more in love with the design and creating side of Silvery. She loves the brain storming sessions spent with Cindy throwing design ideas around and coming up with new concepts for Silvery. She shares Cindy’s passion for finding and creating stunning jewellery for every lady to fall in love with. As a team, they are constantly searching for the next breathtaking design in the jewellery world.
Here are a few of my favourite items, but be sure to head to their website to view the full range (along with the incredible prices!). Silvery ships to South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, New Zealand, Australia, the US and the UK, and they offer free shipping for orders over R500.
The Silvery ladies are offering an incredible R500 voucher to one lucky reader, to be spent on a single order. To enter, complete the Rafflecopter form below.
There are various ways to earn extra entries, but first you need to visit and “Like” both the Silvery and Things Dee Loves Facebook pages to qualify.
Terms & Conditions:
- All participants must like both Silvery’s and thingsdeeloves facebook pages to gain an entry into the competition.
- The competition closes at midnight on Friday the 26th June 2015, South African time.
- The winner will be announced on ThingsDeeLoves blog and facebook page on Monday, 29th June 2015.
- The prize is not transferable for cash.
- Director’s, members, partners, employee’s, consultants, promoters directly or indirectly involved may not win the prize.
- Suppliers of the goods may not win the prize.
- Open to South African residents only with a valid SA Postal address or physical RSA address.
- The winner will be randomly selected and notified by email.